Saturday, May 31, 2008

I Guess I'm One Of The 20%

I'll preface this, by admitting I'm not the conventional male...
I will stop to ask directions... Suzanne and I love to travel, but have a hard time with North, South, East, and West. We've learned our limitations.
I do place the seat down on the commode.... But I also place the lid down... I figure, if I have to extend the courtesy, then, she should make the effort to raise the lid. (Is that passive-aggressive behavior?)
And I do not complain of frequent restroom stops, when we're travelling.
There is always chocolate in the house.... period.
All that being said, I guess I'll be one of the 20% of males to see "Sex In The City" this weekend...
According to the "experts," only 20% of the movie goers to see this flick will be male...
Most of them will be males who care about fashion.... you've seen me, I don't...
The rest are looking for hot girls... (I'm trying to "wrap my mind around guys who would 'cruise' a dark movie theatre for women.")
The rest have been categorized as non-categorized....
Once again, I've been outcast as a non-descript...
But that's okay.... I'm happy to be undefinable....
Needless to say, I'll go, and I'll have a good time at it...
Because my baby wants to go...
I guess its a date.....
I only hope there's some gratuitous nudity involved...
K

1 comment:

Kurt said...

I guess the national average, was once again skewed...
I was one of four males to attend, in a house full of females to come to this event....
and two of the four, (guys)came together.... so maybe we shouldn't count them. Besides, they wore Prada...
If you're looking for a review... Look elsewhere...
I went, I saw. I couldn't care less....
Except that Suzanne loved it, and the fact that I went....
It made her happy, I think......K